New Website Coming - 4th June 2018

It will be 7 years on March 13th since we launched SpaceVids back in 2011 and 5 years since the launch of the website - SpaceVIds.tv. Since then the website has outgrown the Space sector and is in dire need of an upgrade. To mark the 5th anniversary we will be launching a brand new stunning website on April 2nd June 4th 2018, The new website will have all of the same videos along with historical data in a fully responsive view.


We have pushed launch back into June by a month to allow us to ensure the historical videos are all imported properly.

STS-135 Crew Arrival at KSC for Launch


The STS-135 crew arrived in their T-38 aircraft for the final ever Space Shuttle launch – STS-135. Lift off is set for July 8th at 14:26 UTC as clocks continue to tick down, Weather is a concern with a 60% chance of prohibiting launch on the 8th. On the 9th it drops to 40% and on the 10th 30%.

Source: NASA Television



STS-135> View More STS-135 Videos